- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bonaventure shouldn't just be toured, it should be storied! As Shannon Scott or his gifted protoge stroll you though a dreamy outdoor art, life & death museum with spectacular natural splendor, you'll be awestruck by not only the depth of stories, but hidden meanings of art and symbolism that adorns graves and how so much of it connects not just to Savannah but the greater world! There is no touring Savannah without Bonaventure and we are the story crew most dedicated to proving that well known local truth!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Bonaventure Cemetery Journeys w/ Shannon Scott
- Entry/Admission - Bonaventure Cemetery
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Signed Poster Art (Available For Purchase)
330 Bonaventure Rd, Thunderbolt, GA 31404, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery Journeys w/ Shannon Scott, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3222
Host Shannon Scott or his highly rated protégé stroll you through Bonaventure Cemetery's most coveted historic sections with detailed stops covering stories of the famed dead, statues, symbolism, burial rites, plant life and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
Leisurely sightseeing within the most antique sections of Bonaventure with restful stops and discussions of both famous sites and also specialty locations known just to your storyteller.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Park wherever you see cars less The City of Savannah lot next to the caretaker house.
- Wheelchair accessible, but there are uneven surfaces that may require a helper
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.