- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
ROUND TRIP Boat & Bus LOCKS CRUISE
Enjoy a narrated cruise over Lake Union, Ballard Locks, Puget Sound & Elliott Bay. Lake Union is home to the famous floating home community seen in the classic Sleepless in Seattle. The lake is an active airport for seaplanes, water sports and the fishing industry. You'll pass many commercial docks (home to vessels from the show Deadliest Catch). On your way from the freshwater of Lake Union to the saltwater of the Puget Sound, you pass through the Ballard Locks which holds the saltwater out of the lakes. In Puget Sound, you enjoy astonishing vistas of Seattle's unique skyline, Mount Rainier hovering in the distance, and ferry boats plying the waters. The narrated cruise portion is one-way. However, this round trip package includes a motor coach transfer so the tour starts/ends at Pier 55.
- Boat & Bus Round-trip Package - Includes the one way cruise plus a motor coach transfer to/from Pier 55
- Live commentary on board
- Booking fee
- Local sales taxes
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pier 55, 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Returns to original departure point
Hop aboard the Locks Cruise and learn all about the complex Locks system that provides a link for boats between the salt water of Puget Sound and the fresh water of the Ship Canal, which connects to Lake Union. Watch as the Locks' water levels are adjusted to allow their safe passage, and spot the fish ladder, built to allow salmon to pass between the fresh water and salt water. You'll be treated with live onboard commentary and views of the stunning Seattle skyline, Lake Union, Puget Sound, the surrounding mountains, Elliot Bay and a parade of sailboats, motorboats, tugboats, barges and yachts passing through the Locks. You'll even cruise past the iconic floating houseboat community that was featured in the movie Sleepless in Seattle, so take advantage of great photo opportunities here!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this cruise will be received at time of booking
- This cruise must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Limited space based on final motor coach capacity
- Should you need an ADA accessible motor coach, please advise Argosy Cruises prior to travel date so that they can arrange for appropriate transportation.
- Kids (3 and under) ride free - But do require a boarding pass
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.