- 25 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This will be an unforgettable experience like no other. See Kauai and all its beauty, soaring high in the sky in a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter.
- Helicopter Tour
- Round-trip Transportation
Port Allen Airport
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maverick Helicopters, Hanapepe, Kauai, Hawaii
Begin your journey over Hanapepe Valley, popular for its rich farmland and grand mountain ranges. Get intimate views of Manawaiopuna Falls, commonly referred to as Jurassic Falls, made famous for its scenes in the film, "Jurassic Park." Fly over the lush and rugged terrain of the Na Pali-Kona Forest Reserve including Awini Falls and Wailae Falls. Conclude your flight over the Western Section of Kauai on the expedited route. Soar through Waimea Canyon, known as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific," stretching fourteen miles long and one mile wide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.