- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See Seattle’s essential sights in one fun, busy day on this 9-hour adventure that includes a city tour, time at Pike Place Market and a trip to the Boeing factory. Start with a city sightseeing tour of top attractions like the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Lake Union and the Ballard Locks. Then enjoy up to 90 minutes of free time at Pike Place Market to explore and buy lunch, and end the day with a tour of Boeing’s assembly plant and Boeing Future of Flight. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included for most downtown Seattle hotels.
- Local, professional guide
- 3-hour city tour of Seattle
- Pike Place Market lunch break for up to 90 minutes
- Admission ticket for 90 minute tour inside the Boeing Assembly Plant
- Free time to explore the Boeing Future of Flight & Gift Shop
- Boeing Observation Deck
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of this tour)
- Food and drinks (you can buy lunch at Pike Place Market)
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Seattle area. Please call to confirm we can pick up from your hotel and to receive the exact pickup time. Please note, some hotels are inaccessible for our buses; therefore we may ask you to meet at another hotel for pickup.
Meeting location without hotel pickup: Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pike Place Market, 97 Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Pike Place Market
Pass By: Olympic Mountain Range, Washington
Views of Olympic mountains
Pass By: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
Pass By: Seattle Great Wheel, 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101-2013
Seattle Great Wheel
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waterfall Garden Park, 219 2nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104-2601
Waterfall Garden Park
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, 319 2nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104-2618
Klondike Gold Rush
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: CenturyLink Field, 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1200
CenturyLink Field & TMobile Park
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Chinatown & International District
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, WA
Lake Washington & I-90 Floating Bridge
Pass By: Lake Union, North of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle, WA
Lake Union & Ship Canal
Pass By: Fremont Troll, North 36th St. Freemont District, Seattle, WA
Fremont Neighborhood & Troll
Pass By: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119-1679
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107-4213
Ballard Locks & Salmon Ladder
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: 3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, WA 98199-1029
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
City skyline photo opportunity
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109-4645
Pass By: Museum of Pop Culture, 325 5th Ave N Seattle Center, Seattle, WA 98109-4630
Stop At: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Tour ends at the Space Needle. You have the option to get off here or return back to downtown Seattle.
Duration: 2 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Children must be at least 48 inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Tour Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- This tour requires a short walk with 21 stairs, but is wheelchair accessible if given 7 days advance notice.
- No personal items are allowed on the tour including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site, for a small fee, at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour.
- This tour package includes round trip transportation from downtown Seattle to the Boeing Factory.
- If you have your own transportation, Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour tickets may be purchased separately for $25 at futureofflight.org.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please allow up to 10 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.