- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a 1 mile guided walking tour throughout the heart of downtown Nashville and experience a variety of food selected to most represent this wonderful city. You will be sure to discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know about and get those taste buds racing.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- 3.5-hour Walking Food Tour of Nashville
- Food Tastings at 5 Nashville Eateries and Sweeteries
- Professional Guide
- Hear stories and history behind Ryman Auditorium, Honky Tonk Highway, and Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
- Find your favorite Nashville star on the Walk Of Fame next to the Country Music Hall Of Fame.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
108 1st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Returns to original departure point
Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know. You want to try the Nashville fare, but not sure where to start? On this food tour you will experience the culture, history, and flavor of Music City with an enthusiastic and experienced guide. Broadway is the place to be especially for some great tasting foods from 5 local eateries and restaurants from pralines to barbecue, explore the most popular local fare and even visit some hidden gems off the beaten path.
Along the way, at a nice leisurely learn the history of the sites that made Nashville what it is today, including the Ryman Auditorium, Tootsie’s World-Famous Orchid Lounge, Printer’s Alley, and The District. You will want to wear your comfy walking shoes this 1 mile stretches over a period of about 3 hours with several stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know
- Food and tastings at 5 - 6 local eateries and enough food to satisfy most lunch appetites.
- Fun photo opportunities
- Learn your way around Nashville to explore it better on your own afterwards!
- A moderate amount of walking approximate 1 mile over a period of about 3-hours with several stops.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.