- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful political history. Explore the Windy City at your own pace during a hop-on hop-off bus tour with 13 stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck or '360 Chicago' at 875 N Michigan, visit the Art Institute or Shedd Aquarium, or snap a selfie in front of the shiny steel bean in Millennium Park. Live commentary on board the bus is provided.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hop-on hop-off bus
- Live commentary on board
- Complimentary Bag of Garrett's Popcorn
- Complimentary Drawstring Backpack from the Park Shop (May10th-October 13th)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 98 E Wacker Dr - Stop 1 Chicago Riverwalk
- 150 N State St - Stop 2: The Loop and State Street
- Jackson & Franklin - Stop 3: Skydeck Chicago and Willis Tower
- 1, 100 S Michigan Ave - Stop 4: Millennium Park &The art Institute of Chicago
- 720 S Michigan Ave - Stop 5: Hilton Chicago &Grant Park
- 1300 S Lake Shore Dr - Stop 6: Adler Planetarium
- 1200 S Lake Shore Dr - Stop 7: Museum Campus
- 300 E Monroe St - Stop 8: Maggie Daley Park
- 301 E North Water St - Stop 9: Sheraton Grand Chicago
- 600 E Grand Ave - Stop 10: Navy Pier
- 835 N Michigan Ave - Stop 11: Water Tower & The Magnificent Mile
- 875 N Michigan Ave - Stop 12: 360 Chicago
- 63 W Ontario St - Stop 13: Hard Rock Cafe
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Art Institute of Chicago / The Chicago Theatre / Shedd Aquarium / Field Museum / Adler Planetarium / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Grant Park / Navy Pier / Millennium Park / Water Tower Place / Hard Rock Cafe Chicago / BigBus Chicago
Operates: May - October First Bus 9 AM Last Bus 5 PM Nov/Dec & Mar/Apr First Bus 9 AM Last Bus 4 PM January & February First Bus 10 AM Last Bus 4 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3 pm will be valid for the next calendar day.
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We loved riding the big bus. Ms. B was our guide and she did an excellent job. The tour was very informative. Ms. B was very friendly and has a great sense of humor. We will definitely use this service again.
Chicago is my home town. This was a great way to show off my town and teach my grand kids about Chicago. Getting off and finding where to get back on was greatly explained and pointed out to us.
Highly recommend this tour, the stops are perfect and the tour guides are excellent. You learn allot of the history of the city and lots of fun stories. The staff was excellent!!!!!
Everything about the tour was very good. Buses were on time; guides were professionals and the tour takes you to almost all important attractions in Chicago.
Hop on hop offs are always a good idea when visiting a new place. The guides on board are very entertaining!
Great Job on the Tour! Luca and Kim did a great job navigating and telling us about the local stuff that makes Chicago great. I’m local and have lived here for over 30 years and still enjoyed it as did my Sister in Law and niece from Wisconsin... thumbs up!
Matty was hilarious!!! Very knowledgeable and made everyone laugh. Wish he would on every bus
Amazing tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable about Chicago ! He was also very humorous !
We didn't have a ton of time in Chicago and had done these bus tours in other cities and it didn't disappoint. It was a great way to see everything and choose 1-2 things to get out and see more of for the day.
This is the best way to see the city. The guides are enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The service is reliable. It's easy to return to the bus after hopping off to visit what's of interest to you.
This is the best way to get the lay of the land. It was so nice not to try to drive and sight see. I really enjoyed the Navy Pier. As we were traveling we saw Eataly. I had heard about it so we hopped off and walked over to enjoy the incredible foods. It was easy to hop back on and get to our car.
This is a good way to see the sights of Chicago, we had Bongi and Larry the driver, Bongi is amazing and made us laugh. Good trip!
We always make an effort to ride the hop on hop off bus on the next day of our arrival when we travel. It gives you a panoramic view of the city, an insight that will prove valuable in guiding you to other points of interest on your own. The guide was people friendly and very helpful when we ask questions pertaining to specific location of interest. We have never been disappointed. We highly recommend this bus tour. It is a fool-proof way of learning and seeing around the city. Enjoy!
Great value for money, great way to see all of the tourist sites before you decide where to get off. We went round the whole way and then stopped off where we wanted.
A great tour. We did this on our first day in Chicago in order to get familiar with the city. One of the best things we did. Darias, our driver was so much fun. Sam was our tour guide and he was fantastic. Also met Antone who was a ticket agent and had a great conversation
with him. Just a great company and would like to find out more info if this company is available in other cities because I will definitely use them again.