- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Music City's Funniest bus tour and it's ONLY sing-along!!!! This show was just voted the #1 tour in all of Tennessee! You will be riding a bus full of country music and bawdy comedy! Who knows, you might get lucky enough to be part of meeting an occasional celebrity guest. The girls show everyone a good time and the entertainment is a must! Some Nashville hot spots you will see on the tour are Music Row, Antique Archeology, Historic Honky Tonks and the Music City Center. You must be at least 21 years of age as tour contains bawdy adult themes, adult language and beer is allowed, but sticks in the mud....need not apply. Everyone participates, some more than others in this hilarious, award winning country music experience! YOU WILL LOVE THIS SHOW! Recently featured on Good Morning America & HGTV.
ALL GROUPS OVER 6 PARTICIPANTS MUSIC CONTACT THE JAMBOREE DIRECTLY TO BOOK. Reservation combining will force a cancellation of all seats. Thank you! Cell phone is required to book.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Tour escort/host
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Music City Rollin' Jamboree
- Souvenirs/merchandise (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
330 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Music City Rollin' Jamboree, 330 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201-1821
You will board the bus here and be introduced to your hosts!
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years contains adult content
- Please review bus rules located in your voucher after purchase
- No one arriving intoxicated to catch the bus will be allowed to board and no refund will be given
- Cameras are permitted, but no video. The entire tour is copyrighted
- Tour provider reserves the right to cancel any scheduled tour. In the event your tour is cancelled, you will be contacted via cell phone to reschedule. They cannot avoid illness or other emergencies for staff. Tours do not operate without all entertainers in place in order to provide the best show, every time. It doesn’t happen often, but it does happen.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking. Any groups combining reservations will be cancelled. All groups over the number of 6 participants must contact the bus directly to book the reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.