- 12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your daylong expedition starts at the Grand Canyon Airport (South Rim) with a 1-hour plane ride over the Grand Canyon's East Rim, the Colorado River, and Lake Powell. Then receive a picnic-style lunch and board your motorized raft to float 15.5 miles (25 km) along the Colorado River through Glen Canyon as your guide talks about the history and geology of the area. A 30-minute hike and continental breakfast are also included.
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- 1-hour flight from Grand Canyon National Park to Page, AZ
- Smooth water rafting trip
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Ground transportation from Lee's Ferry to Grand Canyon National Park
- Professional guide
- Continental breakfast (muffin, yogurt, fruit cup, granola bar, juice)
- Lunch (sandwich, chips, cookie, bottled water)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Airport Road, Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily - from March 1 to November 15
Begin at the Grand Canyon Airport for your 1-hour plane flight over the Grand Canyon's East Rim, the Colorado River, and Lake Powell. You can choose to fill up with a nourishing breakfast of muffins, yogurt, a fruit cup, granola bar, string cheese and juice before or after the 140-mile (225-km) flight from the Grand Canyon to Page, Arizona.
Touch down in Page to meet your Navajo guide at the airport. Travel by 4WD vehicle to Antelope Canyon, a popular destination on Navajo land. During your 1.5-hour tour, capture photos of the smooth, striated red walls of this slot canyon formed by water rushing through rock.
After soaking up Antelope Canyon geological wonders, ride through a 2-mile (3.2 km) tunnel in your 4WD vehicle to reach the starting point for your rafting trip. Once you refuel, board your motorized raft to float 15.5 miles (25 km) along the Colorado River through Glen Canyon as your guide talks about the history and geology of the area. A box lunch will be provided to carry throughout the rafting trip.
During your mellow 4.5-hour rafting trip, stop for an easy 30-minute hike to view petroglyphs carved out in nearby rocks by ancient peoples. If necessary, take a second break to use restroom facilities. Your raft ride concludes at Lees Ferry, a former ferry crossing and military outpost situated in Glen Canyon Recreation Area. Here, board a motorcoach or van for the 3.5-hour drive back to the Grand Canyon. En route, pass through Navajo Nation land and stop at Cameron Trading Post to shop for local crafts.
Your 12.5-hour experience of some of Arizona's most spectacular scenery ends at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must check-in for their flight 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and a hat are strongly advised
- This tour is limited to 32 people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.