- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your Nashville Food Tour provides a 3-hour overview of history, architecture, landmarks, and delicious food and drink! Explore the historic downtown riverfront and enjoy a variety of authentic southern foods, a specialty cocktail, and the company of an experienced local guide as you slip down the side streets, wander the riverfront, pass the landmarks and learn the stories of what makes Nashville a true southern paradise.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
300 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Monday through Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
We'll pass through the Country Music Hall of Fame during our walk, where you can see some artifacts, hear some stories, and learn some interesting facts about the museum.
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
You'll see where the Mother Church of country music is and we'll pause nearby for some delicious Nashville food. As we pass by along the tour, you'll hear stories about its origin, how to visit, and about some of its famous connection to Nashville's fame as Music City!
Stop At: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
One of our stops is within this hidden gem of blues, historic underground speakeasies, and neon. We'll experience some live music on our tour!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hatch Show Print, 224 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Housed within the Hall of Fame, this legendary woodblock printing company will be on display as we pass by on our tour, stopping briefly to share a little about it.
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Take a walk through Downtown Nashville during your tour
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.