- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Observe Hawaiian green sea turtles in their natural environment on this family-friendly 3-hour eco tour. From Makena, you'll travel to Turtle Town via kayak, paddling on South Maui’s calm, clear waters, before you plunge into a protected reef and snorkel alongside sea turtles, dolphins, rays, octopuses, and eels. Small-group tour limited to eight people.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional guides with lifeguard, CPR and first aid training
- Use of kayak and snorkel equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Makena Landing Park, 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Meet your professional guides and small group of 8 people or less at South Maui’s Makena Landing, where you’ll be provided with a kayak, snorkel gear, life jackets, bottled water, and a snack. Following a short safety briefing, you'll set out for a relaxing paddle along the coast, relishing the area’s calm, clear waters and stopping along the water to snorkel and observe local marine life.
You’re guaranteed to see some of Hawaii’s green sea turtles, along with occasional sightings of Manta and Eagle rays, octopus, eels, dolphins and even humpback whales (December - April).
After three hours exploring Turtle Town's underwater wonderland, your tour concludes back at Makena Landing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for children under 5 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled because of poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.