- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ever imagined soaring from the top of a mountain with an eagle’s eye view? Let your imagination become reality and experience the thrill and beauty of Bootleg Canyon Zipline - Boulder City’s newest eco-adventure, located at the base of Red Mountain.
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Bottled water
- Pickup is not available from any other location other than Excalibur
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This exciting zipline eco-adventure begins with a convenient pickup at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. After a 30-minute drive east, arrive at Boulder City’s Bootleg Canyon. Begin with a scenic van ride to the top of Red Mountain, followed by a 15-minute hike to the first zipline platform, approximately 3,800 feet above sea level looking down at Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley. The entire course boasts over 1.5 miles of zipline cable, spanning four distinct runs. While soaring through the air at speeds up to 50 miles per hour, enjoy the scenic desert landscape and seemingly endless blue skies. Look for canyon wildlife like red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, bighorn sheep and more. The guide will provide historical, geological and ecological information about the area while ensuring the safety and comfort of each guest.
• Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon, 1644 Boulder City Parkway, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your weights at the time of booking. If you provide incorrect weights and are consequently unable to participate, there are no refunds provided
- There is no age limit to participate however you must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.3 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.8 st).
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly advised
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.