- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Set sail aboard our classically-styled schooner as she departs Key West's Historic Seaport for a full day of sailing and exploration through the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Observe complex ecosystems and flourishing marine life as you snorkel the backcountry's own unique patch reef and kayak through centuries-old, uninhabited mangrove islands. Enjoy our all-inclusive continental breakfast, ample and diverse buffet lunch, fresh seasonal fruit, and refreshments throughout the duration of your trip. Adults are welcome to indulge in bottomless beer and wine on our leisurely sail back towards the harbor.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Breakfast included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Professional guide
- All equipment
- Full Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Gulf of Mexico Seaplane Base
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Sail with Sebago Key West on this Eco Tour!
Stop At: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
This historic seaport is our starting/ending point and boat launch.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gulf of Mexico Seaplane Base, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Sail across the Gulf of Mexico; kayak through mangroves and snorkel through patch reefs
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior ro departure.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In order to expedite the check-in process, please provide lead traveler's e-mail address in the 'special requirement' section during check-out.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Though weather interfered with the completion of our tour, the crew was wonderful and we would go back in a heartbeat.
Crew was very nice and accommodating. Smaller group on the boat is also nice and food was fine. Activities were just ok. Snorkeling was in open water with not a lot to see and kayaking was a quick spin around a mangrove island. I still recommend the trip because its nice to be on a smaller boat for the day and again, the crew was great.
The experience was changed early Saturday morning for a Catamaran. We left our hotel open minded. It turned to be amazing, we had a fantastic captain and crew. Our small children were accommodated with the proper gear for snorkeling which was the highlight of the trip for them - open ocean, shallow reef, beautiful weather! - We had a fantastic kayaking time around a mangrove key and our children saw species of birds, nurse sharks... to later splash and play on a light padded foam laid to float on the open ocean safely close to the boat. The breakfast was very nice, lunch was great as well, open beer bar for adults, water and juice for our little ones! Good music and got very lucky to have a great group of travelers along on the catamaran.
Awesome captain and crew. Very small group on this trip. They made my grandson feel very special. I would recommend this trip to anyone wanting a sailing,kayaking and snorkeling trip.
Great day on the water. I was fascinated to learn of the boats history. The staff was kind and knowledgeable. I have already recommended you to several friends.
Excellent tour, great value for the money. Loved that they restrict trips to small groups just 8 of us. Super attentive staff on board who cater to your every need and truly want to ensure you have a good time. Too bad we couldn't raise the sails that day. But the snorkeling and kayaking and water play and sight-seeing were superb! A big shout-out to the on board crew of the Appledorf -- Jason, Jess and Jess -- y'all rock.