- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Set sail aboard our classically-styled schooner as she departs Key West's Historic Seaport for a full day of sailing and exploration through the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Observe complex ecosystems and flourishing marine life as you snorkel the backcountry's own unique patch reef and kayak through centuries-old, uninhabited mangrove islands. Enjoy our all-inclusive continental breakfast, ample and diverse buffet lunch, fresh seasonal fruit, and refreshments throughout the duration of your trip. Adults are welcome to indulge in bottomless beer and wine on our leisurely sail back towards the harbor.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Breakfast included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Professional guide
- All equipment
- Full Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Gulf of Mexico Seaplane Base
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Sail with Sebago Key West on this Eco Tour!
Stop At: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
This historic seaport is our starting/ending point and boat launch.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gulf of Mexico Seaplane Base, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Sail across the Gulf of Mexico; kayak through mangroves and snorkel through patch reefs
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior ro departure.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In order to expedite the check-in process, please provide lead traveler's e-mail address in the 'special requirement' section during check-out.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.