- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Don't stress waiting for taxis or bus transfers to New York City's busy airports. Instead, ensure peace of mind with a great-value private transfer from your Manhattan accommodation to JFK International Airport (JFK), Newark International Airport (EWR) or La Guardia Airport (LGA). Reach the airport relaxed and in time for your flight!
- Airport transfer
- Meet and assist by professional chauffeur
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Non-airport fees
- Tolls (if taken)
- Parking or airport fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities (up to the customer's discretion)
Your Manhattan hotel or private residence
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
When your stay in New York ends, you’ll be met at your Manhattan hotel or residence by a professional driver and driven in comfort to JFK International Airport (JFK), Newark International Airport (EWR) or La Guardia Airport (LGA).
Choose either a sedan for up to three passengers or a minivan or SUV for up to five passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are required for children 8 and under by law and are not provided by the local supplier
- For a Domestic flights, aim to be at the airport 2 hours before the flight leaves For a International flights, aim to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight leaves
- Depending on time of day, traffic is heavier. Please budget for additional time when determining your pickup time. During rush hour, allow at least 45 minutes for the closer airport (LaGuardia) and 75 minutes for the farther ones (JFK, Newark)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Comfortable ride to the airport. Driver was early and the ride was smooth and comfortable. Will definitely use again
when we go to New York again.
Excellent service. Waiting outside hotel on check out. Charming driver who dealt with rush hour traffic in a very smooth and professional way. Nice end to the trip.
Pick up time was exact as we request. No so good that end of trip the driver gives us the total of tolls and also included his tip, he gave no option if we desire to give less tip depending of the driving.
we took this taxi from and too JFK airport and it was really easy. we just made a call when we got through customs and the taxi was there within 10 mins. and on our return we called the day before to confirm pick up time and it was there right on time. the drivers we had was really curtious and polite and would highly recommend this shuttle service. we tipped the driver 20 which included the bridge toll in to Manhattan so be sure to allow for this.
Good driver, pleasant and helpful.
He was expecting us right outside our hotel in Times square.
Unlike our first driver, he don't we asked for no extra charge and tip.
We were happy to still give him our tip.
He served us with a smile.
We asked to be collected at 3.30pm from our Hotel in Manhattan and the driver arrived perfectly on time. Great service and would highly recommend. We will use again for sure. We knew, but in case you don't you will have to pay for the Lincoln Tunnel when going to and from Newark Airport. Thanks
after message received:
the driver was present in hotel AT TIME !!
very good service
tax forced added
Excellent service, timely, and very nice driver. Gave us some history on the way to the airport. Totally different than our arrival transfer with another Carmel driver. This gentleman was tops!
A better journey back than coming. Car was on time and nice drive back to airport.
The driver arrived promptly and stowed our luggage and we were taken swiftly as traffic would allow to JFK. A word of warning make sure you leave plenty of time for your check in we left at 5.30 and got to JFK at 6.40 on a weekday traffic can be horrendous.
Would recommend and use again. Good communication prior to picking us up. Lovely vehicle, pleasant driver. Highly recommended