- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Embark on a journey to view and photograph the aurora borealis in the greater Anchorage area. Aurora Borealis portraits and photo instruction included. Warm shelter, clothing and hot drinks provided.
- Aurora portraits and photos included
- Hotel drop-off
- Warm clothing, shelter, and hot drinks
- Bottled water
410 K St, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Anchorage, AK, USA
The aurora borealis is one of the most amazing natural wonders this world has to offer. Join us on a quest to view and photograph the northern lights in and around the Anchorage area. We will use our luxury tour vehicle as a base camp as well as a state of the art portable winter shelter complete with heater, chairs, hot drinks and snacks. We use modern technology to forecast both the space and earth weather each night. The tour only operates on nights that have a reasonable expectation for the lights to be visible. While we cannot guarantee you will see the aurora, if we do operate the tour we have over a 90% success rate of seeing the northern lights. You only pay if we operate the tour. This tour is designed for anyone who has viewing the northern lights on their bucket list including both sightseers and serious photographers. Aurora photography instruction as well as Aurora portraits are provided. Tours generally depart at 9 pm and return at 3 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 12. For groups with younger children please inquire about our private northern lights tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.