- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join your captain on a high-speed ride with dolphins on the scenic waterways surrounding the beautiful Gulf beaches. Your narrated cruise is sure to be an adventure you will remember for a lifetime. Hands down, the best dolphin cruise in the area and a trip that you will not regret. Your cruise departs just off of St. Pete beach and lasts for 90 to 120 minutes, and your vessel can seat up to 99 passengers. Enjoy the sunshine and the ocean as you see the dolphins jumping and playing in their natural habitat right before your eyes. Remember to bring your camera and some sunscreen and get ready for a breath-taking experience. All ages welcome. Board and disembark from your cruise at the same location in the St. Pete beach area.
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Live commentary on board
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
St. Pete Beach Area - Corey Causeway
Returns to original departure point
Your vessel departs near St. Pete beach at 1:30pm. Begin your exhilarating speedboat tour of the waterways of the Gulf beaches on the Dolphin Racer Speedboat Adventure and watch as acrobatic bottlenose dolphins surf and dive alongside your boat. Your high-speed tour lasts for 90 to 120 minutes and includes a sightseeing narration by the captain as well as a breathtaking race with nature as the speedboat creates a large wake, inviting the dolphins, and possibly other sea life in the area, to jump and body-surf nearby. All ages are welcome aboard this family friendly, yet exhilarating experience. Don't forget your sunscreen and camera for some great action shots on the water. Your ride concludes at approximately 3:30pm at the original departure point in the St. Pete beach area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in and boarding
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.