- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is the easiest and most affordable way to explore some of San Antonio's top attractions at your own pace. The San Antonio Explorer Pass, valid for 30 days after your first use, provides admission to your choice of three, four or five attractions, tours or activities that will save you up to 40 percent on regular ticket prices, plus you can enjoy perks like skip-the-line entry. Create your own sightseeing itinerary by choosing from among top sites and things to do, including Six Flags Fiesta Texas,San Antonio River Cruise and the Texas Ranger Museum.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Access to 3, 4 or 5 attractions, activities or tours
- Comprehensive guidebook
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Entry/Admission - Witte Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tejas Rodeo Company
- Transportation to/from attractions
Pass is available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save for use on your mobile device.
This is flexible and affordable sightseeing at its finest! Available as your 'ticket' after purchase and valid for 30 days from the first day of first use, the San Antonio Explorer Pass lets you customize your itinerary and discover key San Antonio sights at your own pace. Save your ticket on your mobile device and start exploring!
Your San Antonio Explorer Pass comes with a guidebook to choose the three, four or five activities and attractions that interest you most! The pass provides discounts at restaurants and retailers, and many featured attractions include skip-the-line entry. The guidebook you'll receive details attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions and maps. Once you've chosen your three or five attractions, access to them is easy — simply swipe your pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy!
See below Itinerary for a full list of included attractions and tours, including additional savings.
Attractions and activities are subject to change without notice
Choose one of the following premium attractions:
• Sea World San Antonio — Single Day — Skip-the-Line
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas (seasonal)
• Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour
• iFly Indoor Skydiving - 2 flight package plus $10 merchandise creditAnd then choose the rest of your attractions from the following list:
• The Amazing Mirror Maze
• Battle for Texas - The Experience
• The Buckhorn Saloon and the Texas Ranger Museum
• City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour: 1-day ticket
• Extreme Escape Live Action Games
• Guinness World Records Museum
• K1 Speed Indoor Karting
• Go Rio San Antonio River Cruise
• Meal at Mad Dog's British Pub Riverwalk
• Ripley's Haunted Adventure
• San Antonio Museum of Art
• San Antonio Zoo
• Splashtown San Antonio
• Tomb Rider 3D
• Tower of the Americas
• Witte Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your San Antonio Explorer Pass will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save and use it on your mobile device for direct entry into the attractions.
- San Antonio Explorer Pass is valid for 30 days from the date of activation; once you are inside an attraction or on a tour, you may stay until closing
- Please note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice; if you are traveling over a holiday period, please check operating hours at each attraction you plan to visit
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
We did Sea World plus 3. Thanks to another review posted, our trip was great. Do not wait in the long lines at the ticket counter. Just go to the entrance and show your explore pass on your phone to the attendant. No waiting in line to get in the park. BTW...the animal show is really cute!
We did the Hop on Hop Off which was very informative. The River Walk was amazing. Loved the Natural Bridge Caverns. The whole area at Natural Bridge is very relaxing other than the 125 feet hike out of the cavern...just kidding. There are zip lines, panning for stones, delicious home made fudge and tons a picnic tables if you want to pack a picnic.
Explore Pass is the way to go! We had no problems at all with entrances to our chosen attractions.
Worked great and saved us money. It seems shady buying it on this site as the information isn't very clear about what you get, but it works as stated.
Worked as advertised. We went to SeaWorld San Antonio, Natural Bridge Caverns, and the Battle for Texas. We enjoyed each one. One suggestion for improvement is to make the voucher more mobile-friendly. It was a lengthy pdf and i had to scroll through lots of stuff to find the bar codes for each member of the family.
This pass was a great bargain, we took the LBJ Tour and paid less than we would have just for that tour, then also got to go on the Riverwalk Boat Tour and the Hop On Hop Off bus. Well worth buying this before our trip.
The Explorer Pass for 230 is a terrific deal. Just the LBJ ranch tour for 2 is the price of the entire Explorer Pass. You get many options to visit the Zoo, the Texas Experience, the Ripley's Museum, the Art and History museums, the Buckhorn Saloon, as well as the hop-on hop-off tour bus and much, much more. This was one of the best packages you could possibly buy.
Great price for the family, and covered everything we wanted to see. I highly recommend this pass
The atmosphere was great and the people were really nice and welcoming. The cons on this trip was the carnival style people outside the businesses across from the Alamo. If I wanted to come into your establishment and see your attraction I would buy a ticket and do so. I don't need you on the sidewalk with your heckle like I am at a carnival where I can get three throws for a dollar. I will avoid these overpriced attractions next time I go to San Antonio.