- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Relax on this 90-minute cruise on the M/V Edison Explorer along the Caloosahatchee River. Learn about the unique history of Fort Myers and the evolution of the Caloosahatchee and hopefully meet the amazing river wildlife that call the Caloosahatchee home. See bird rookeries, mangroves, river islands, and enjoy views of historic downtown Fort Myers and the Edison & Ford Winter Estates from the water. Guests love the entertaining narration and enjoying southwest Florida on the water!
• 90 Minute History and Eco River Cruise
• River Wildlife including but not guaranteed variety of birds, dolphins and manatees (seasonally)
• Bird Rookeries, Mangroves and River Islands
• Water views of The Edison & Ford Winter Estates and Downtown Fort Myers
• Entertaining historical narration provided by certified Pure Florida Captains
- Live commentary on board
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person port fee and applicable taxes, payable at the time of tour check-in. The port fee and applicable taxes is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Snacks (Available for purchase)
- Bottled water (Available for purchase)
Pure Florida Fort Myers
Board the M/V Edison Explorer at the Marina at Edison Ford where you'll be taken in an amazing 90-minute cruise north on the Caloosahatchee River, home to mangroves, river islands and an eco-system as unique as its history. Certified Captains provide entertaining commentary on the history of the river and Fort Myers and elaborates on any wildlife spotted along the way. Guests love the views from the water of downtown Fort Myers and the cultural gem, Thomas Edison & Henry Ford Winter Estates. You will love moving freely throughout the boat to get the best view capturing memories that will last a lifetime! Marine restroom is available on the boat, and refreshments are available for purchase on board. Your Captain will return guests back to the Marina at Edison Ford where you can enjoy a variety of additional activities including dining at Pincher’s Restaurant, touring the historic Edison & Ford Winter Estates or heading into downtown Fort Myers for a variety of fascinating restaurants and eclectic group of boutique shops and art galleries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Non-motorized Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.