- 2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Historic RCA Studio B, the legendary “Home of 1,000 Hits,” the site where many classic songs from Nashville’s golden age were recorded, by artists such as Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Don Gibson, The Everly Brothers, Roy Orbison, Connie Smith, and Charley Pride. Over 35,000 songs were recorded at Studio B, including more than 200 by Presley, at what was his favorite studio. Tours will begin and conclude at The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Please see Additional Information section for more details.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Guided 1-hour Tour of RCA Studio B
- Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - RCA Studio B
- Transportation to/from the attractions
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
All tours conclude at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Honoring classic and current artists, the Museum exhibits everything from Hank Williams's cherished Martin guitar to Elvis Presley's custom Cadillac limousine, to outfits and instruments from the likes of Alison Krauss and Carrie Underwood, to a showcase of today’s top artists.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: RCA Studio B, 1611 Roy Acuff Pl Tours depart from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Nashville, TN 37203-3209
Historic RCA Studio B opened in 1957 and was once the recording home of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins, Eddy Arnold, and the Everly Brothers is both a classroom for Nashville area students and a popular cultural attraction. RCA Studio B first became known as one of the cradles of the “Nashville Sound” in the 1960s. A sophisticated style characterized by background vocals and strings, the Nashville Sound both revived the popularity of country music and helped establish Nashville as an international recording center.
Hitmakers in Studio B have included Eddy Arnold, Waylon Jennings, Bobby Bare, Dolly Parton, Jim Reeves, Willie Nelson, and Floyd Cramer, among others. For many years, Country Music Hall of Fame inductee Chet Atkins managed RCA’s Nashville operation and produced hundreds of hits in Studio B.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT - Immediately after purchasing, you must follow the instructions on your voucher for reserving a specific tour time for your date of travel. Due to high popularity, tours frequently sell out in advanced.
- Tours will begin and conclude at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Vouchers will be redeemed at that time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved tour time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.