- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim by air and foot on this day trip from Cottonwood. This tour has it all: Take in gorgeous aerial views of Red Rock Country on a flight from Cottonwood and soar to the canyon basin on a helicopter tour. Take an optional stroll along the famous Skywalk, watch a cultural performance by native Indians, and enjoy a hearty BBQ lunch on the rim of the canyon.
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Round-trip airplane transport from Cottonwood Airport
- 10 minute helicopter flight to the bottom of Grand Canyon West
- Indian culture performance at Eagle Point
- Hot lunch
- Passenger and facility fees
- 15 minute float ride on Colorado River
- Grand Canyon Skywalk admission ($35)
420 Happy Jack Way, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA
Flights departs between 8am and 10:30am depending on the season. You will need to call and reconfirm your departure time with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your prepaid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Grand Canyon West Rim
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infants are considered lap children if they are under the age of two years and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 285lb (129kg / 20.35 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.