- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a fully narrated 2-hour tour through Hollywood & Beverly Hills with fun, expert guides. See The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater, Celebrity Homes, make a stop up at the Hollywood Sign for photos, cruise through Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills & much more. $7 discounted 4-hour valet parking available with tour purchase right in the heart of Hollywood, so you can walk the The Walk of Fame on foot before or after your tour. This tour is all the best of Los Angeles in just 2 hours.
- Professional guide
- Discounted $10 all-day parking available on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Clean, Comfortable Vehicles
- Food and drinks
6507 Hollywood Blvd
Returns to original departure point
Your tour will begin and end at our office right in the heart of Hollywood. We offer $7 discounted valet parking that covers you for 4 hours with your tour purchase for as many cars as you need ($7 per car, per 4 hours). Make sure you tell them you are there for Surf City Tours when you arrive at the parking lot. Tours depart roughly every hour starting at 10:30AM, with the final tour beginning at 4:15PM. During the Summer we also offer a 5:15PM and 6:15PM tour. Each tour lasts 2 hours, after which you can be brought back to our office or dropped off right on the Hollywood Walk of Fame up the street if you'd like to explore a bit on foot or buy some souvenirs.
• Tours depart in clean, comfortable, open-air vehicles that make for a perfect experience when cruising through Los Angeles.
• Tour guides are fun, friendly and very informative.
• Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. If you didn't enjoy your tour tell us why and we will offer a full refund.
• Fully licensed & insured (TCP 33365-A)
• 15-minute stop at The Hollywood Sign gives the perfect opportunity for photos; open-air vehicles also make it easy to take photos from the vehicle while on tour.
• Learn about the history of Los Angeles, the history of the entertainment industry here in Hollywood, see historic filming locations, night clubs, restaurants, hotels & so much more on this perfect tour of Hollywood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Shawn was very nice. However, he only knew LA information anyone could find on google. It was embarrassing to listen to him. However, it was a nice ride around town. Felt like company was a con job.
This tour was great! 2 hours, great weather and great sites! Saw the walk of fame, the Hollywood sign and a few celebrity homes and sightings!
I was forced to sit 2 rows away from my husband, who had to sit next to the driver, despite booking 5 months in advance. There were long stretches of just driving with minimal to no commentary. The stop for the sign was far from the sign, so it’s tiny if you want a picture with it. It was horribly hot with no air conditioning, and we were drenched in sweat. Huge waste of time and money.
I had a great time the Perfect Hollywood tour! The driver was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Would suggest it to anyone visiting Los Angeles!
Aussie Rick was a fantastically funny, well researched and relevant tour guide......his knowledge of the area made for a fantastic two hoyrs and I would highly recommend anyone visiting LA see it with Ricks guidance.....
I saw everything I wanted to see in LA in just two hours. The tour guide Aussi Rick was hilarious and informative. And we saw a celebrity, rock star Anthony Keidis. Great pics w/ Hollywood Sign. Lots of insight everywhere we went - Muholland Drive, Beverly Hills homes, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip.
Outstanding!!! Fun vehicle, fun and knowledgable guide.
Let's go again!!!!
Really enjoyed the tour!! Rick was a lot of fun and it seemed like we saw everything there was to see in the 2 hours. I'd definitely recommend this tour.
A friend of mine had recommended Surf City Tours and it was in fact a perfect blend of riding around and then getting out and walking. Our tour guide did a fantastic job of sharing great information. I really enjoyed the open air van as the views were unobstructed. I have some family coming to town for a visit and will definitely use Surf City Tours again for the perfect sight seeing tour of Los Angeles. Thank you guys for the great job!