- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a guided tour through the most picturesque locations in Colorado Springs. You will head south to the Garden of the Gods, we will stop for lunch at the beautiful town of Manitou Springs. After that, we will climb 14115 feet to Pikes Peak Summit. Then you will take a scenic drive back into Denver.
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Park admission
- Entry/Admission - Pikes Peak - America's Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1747 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Gods, 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904-1247
the guests will get a chance to walk around the garden of the Gods and enjoy the beauty of the park.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Manitou Springs, 25 Ruxton Ave, Manitou Springs, CO 80829-1671
an hour lunch stop at the Historic Town of Manitou Springs
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pikes Peak, Highway 24, Colorado Springs, CO 80809
Take a scenic drive to the Pikes Peak summit via the Pikes Peak Highway.
Stop At: Pikes Peak - America's Mountain, 5069 Pikes Peak Highway, Cascade, CO
We will enjoy 25 minutes at the Pikes Peak Summit, we will make photo stops on the drive back down.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum number of 4 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Departs at 09:45 AM from Union Station .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring a warm jacket
- Most travelers can participate
- Return time is between 5:45 and 6:45PM (pending traffic)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.