- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel by deluxe touring minivan with a smaller group to ensure a more personal tour of San Francisco, including Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Golden Gate Bridge and much more. Stop at the Marin Headlands for an unparalleled view back at San Francisco with the Golden Gate Bridge right before you!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deluxe narrated coach tour
- Hotel pickup from San Francisco Airport hotels
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered for most San Francisco hotels but not from hotels outside of the city (ie. SFO).
One of our experienced driver-guides will pick you up at your hotel for your San Francisco City Tour in one of our custom touring minivans. Listen as your guide makes the present and the past come alive, while showing you all that San Francisco has to offer, including:
• Fisherman's Wharf - San Francisco's most popular tourist destination.
• Chinatown - Home to many unique shops, both on the main streets and along the numerous alleyways.
• Nob Hill - Site of the mansions built by turn-of-the-century railroad barons.
• The Painted Ladies - The famous row of beautiful Victorian homes.
• North Beach - Home to exotic cabarets, coffee houses, wonderful Italian food and pastries as well as a central locale in the history of the Beat Generation.
• Haight-Ashbury, also called The Haight - The focal point of the Summer of Love.
• Barbary Coast - The heart of Gold Rush San Francisco.
• Financial District - Home of the Pacific Stock Exchange.
• Palace of Fine Arts - A striking Art Deco structure, the only remnant of the 1915 Pan American Exposition.
• Pacific Heights - Where millionaires' mansions overlook the Bay.
• Golden Gate Park - One of America's largest urban parks, a gem complete with flora from around the world, lakes, museums, walking trails and more.We'll make at least 2 stops along the way:
• Twin Peaks - Take in the best panoramic views of San Francisco. This approximate 15-minute stop provides ample time for excellent photo opportunities.
• The Marin Headlands - Cross over the Golden Gate Bridge and stop for photos of this world famous landmark.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This tour does not pickup from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels
- 13-passenger vans designed for your comfort and personal attention.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.