- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience sailing Key West on a majestic 2-masted schooner, just like adventurers from the 19th century, while enjoying the luxurious state-of-the-art accommodations of a modern passenger schooner. Her decks are spacious and comfortable. Feel the sense of adventure as the crew hoists the sails. Participate in this age-old tradition by helping raise the sails. Take a turn at the wheel and feel the exhilaration of captaining a traditional tall ship.
- 2 hours sailing aboard the Appledore
- Premium beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks
- Cocktails and full liquor bar included
- Chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres & cocktail shrimp (Sunset sail only)
- Entry/Admission - Sebago Key West
- Entry/Admission - Schooner Appledore
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Quench your thirst with complimentary homemade sangria, boutique wine, frosty cold premium beers, soft drinks and water.
New this season - Cocktails are now included in our all-inclusive price. Sails up with a Schooner Appledore signature Bloody Mary or Dark & Stormy!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Board the schooner from the historic seaport
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Schooner Appledore, 205 Elizabeth St Unit I, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Sails flying in the wind, you leave behind Key West, the Southernmost Point in the US, and head out to the Atlantic. Soon there is wind in your hair and the warm, tropical salt air kisses your face. Take in the view as the schooner navigates her way past Key West’s Historic Seaport, Mallory Square, the Navy Mole, Sunset Key and historic Fort Zachary Taylor.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.