- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit San Diego area with a local tour guide in smaller groups ! It includes visit of La Jolla & Mt Soledad - Coronado Island - Balboa Park - Old Town & Downtown. It’s a 4-hour tour of the best scenic stops.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Bottled water
- Local guide
• In front of 500 West Hotel (500 W. Broadway, 92101 San Diego) (09.15am)
• Close to Old Town Transit center: at the corner of Taylor Street & Calhoun Street, San Diego, CA 92110 (9.30AM)
9:30am to 1:30pm
Welcome to the most interresting sightseeing tour of San Diego !
We will start our adventure in La Jolla with its beautiful coastal views. The surroundings in La Jolla are really spectacular, with your feet on one of the most picturesque beaches in California you can see the Mediterranean backdrops right beside it, what gives the place an awesome feeling and gives you the opportunity to take some perfect pictures of the omnipresent marine life. You are guaranteed to approach Sea Lions, Pelicans and Seals at the “children pool”.
After a ride on the top of the Mount Soledad where you will enjoy a 360 panoramic view of the county, we will visit Coronado Island, the little summer paradise located just a bridge away from Downtown San Diego. Beside its 25 miles of beautiful beaches and dunes Coronado is famous for its elegant gardens and old-world Mac Mansions and the historic Hotel Del Coronado.
After enjoying the nicest beaches in the San Diego area we will head to downtown San Diego to visit the famous Balboa Park with its 1,200 acres of urban park setting that houses over 85 cultural and recreational organizations including 15 museums. We will then stop by Little Italy which is a lovely neighborhood filled with restaurants, bars and pubs, perfect place for a night outting. Not to mention the famous Gaslamp Quarter. We will end our tour of downtown with a quick stop at Petco Park, Home of San Diego Padres.
Completing our Downtown visit, we will ride through the Embarcadero, where we will view the pier and multiple magnificient ships, including the famous Midway Aircraft Carrier.
We will end our tour at Old Town San Diego the “birthplace” of California. It was here in 1769 that Father Junipero Serra came to establish the first of 21 missions that were to be the cornerstones of California. Today Old Town San Diego still preserves the rich heritage from the period of 1821-1871. It also is home to award-winning restaurants, more than 150 shops, 17 museums and much more.
What Is Included ?
• Snacks and beverages
• beach access
• scenic stops for pictures
What Is not Included ?
• Gratuities are not included
Tour duration : 4 hours / Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
Pick up location :
• In front of 500 West Hotel (500 W. Broadway, 92101 San Diego)
• Close to Old Town Transit center: at the corner of Taylor Street & Calhoun Street, San Diego, CA 92110
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.