- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Departing daily from Las Vegas, this tour will take you to the world famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend where you can experience the colorful canyon that offers amazing photo opportunities. You will begin your excursion with a complimentary pickup from your select Las Vegas hotel by 6am, and the drive to Page, Arizona will be approximately 4.5 hours.
This guided scenic tour from Las Vegas to Page includes the Virgin River Gorge, Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Dam, all visible from the motor coach and you hill have ample time to explore Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on foot. There is an optional scenic helicopter flight option that features Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon and Lake Powell. This full day tour will last approximately 13 hours. Lunch will be provided as well as bottled water.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Antelope Canyon Guided Tour Admission
- Round-trip Transportation for Select Hotels
- Light Snack, Sandwich Lunch, and Bottled Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Horseshoe Bend Admission and Self-guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Gratuities (Amount at your own discretion)
- All Personal Expenses
Treasure Island, 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy views of the 181 mile long Lake Powell, that covers parts of Arizona and Utah, created by the Glen Canyon Dam on the Colorado River.
Pass By: Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, 735 W Main, UT 84726
Enjoy views of colorful rock formation and 80 mile views across the largest National Monument in the United States.
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a guided walking tour in one of the world's most famous slot canyons. Navajo guides will share amazing photo opportunities for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Guests can enjoy views of the Colorado River in Glen Canyon's Horseshoe Bend, with a 1.5 mile roundtrip walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in
- Children under 2 years old and not occupying their own seat may participate at no charge and not exceed accompanying adults.
- All children 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please limit personal luggage to one(up to the size of a backpack) per client. Any additional luggage will be subject to a charge of $10 each and must be paid to the tour guide.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.