- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Departing daily from Las Vegas, this tour will take you to the world famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend where you can experience the colorful canyon that offers amazing photo opportunities. You will begin your excursion with a complimentary pickup from your select Las Vegas hotel by 6am, and the drive to Page, Arizona will be approximately 4.5 hours.
This guided scenic tour from Las Vegas to Page includes the Virgin River Gorge, Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Dam, all visible from the motor coach and you hill have ample time to explore Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on foot. There is an optional scenic helicopter flight option that features Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon and Lake Powell. This full day tour will last approximately 13 hours. Lunch will be provided as well as bottled water.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Morning snack
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 75-minute Antelope Canyon hiking tour
- 3 hours at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Gratuities (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: the departure time listed is not the pickup time from the designated pickup locations. You MUST contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pickup details. We cannot guarantee that guests will be picked up if they do not confirm their hotel pickup information.
Refunds will not be provided if you do not reconfirm.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy views of the 181 mile long Lake Powell, that covers parts of Arizona and Utah, created by the Glen Canyon Dam on the Colorado River.
Pass By: Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, 735 W Main, UT 84726
Enjoy views of colorful rock formation and 80 mile views across the largest National Monument in the United States.
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a guided walking tour in one of the world's most famous slot canyons. Navajo guides will share amazing photo opportunities for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Guests can enjoy views of the Colorado River in Glen Canyon's Horseshoe Bend, with a 1.5 mile roundtrip walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- The number of infants (2 and under) must not exceed the number of accompanying adults
- All children 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.