- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the chills of Charleston's only on-site graveyard tour. You will get an exclusive opportunity to walk inside the gates of Charleston's oldest graveyard after dark. Walk through Charleston's haunted Historic District, and hear stories of ghosts, haunted houses, voodoo and Low-country superstitions.
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Popular choice with kids
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Charleston Ghost & Graveyard Tour
- Entry/Admission - Circular Congregational Church
18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charleston Ghost & Graveyard Tour, 18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Meet your guide at a central meeting point, then proceed to the graveyard where you will hear about Charleston's spirits and gruesome tales such as:
• The ghost of Sue Howard, a grieving mother who prays at the grave of her dead child from the spirit world. Your guide has the picture to prove it.
• The Great Nullifier, famous rebel warrior John C. Calhoun. Find out why he and his wife still dance in the street every year, for over 150 years running.
• Tales of being buried alive. Doctors in old Charleston didn't take chances with contagious diseases. Fall unconscious in a hospital, wake up in a grave.Learn why the terms saved by the bell and graveyard shift were coined. You will be glad you weren't around when they were.
While other walking tours are looking in through the iron fence, you'll be on the inside. Learn the history of Charleston's haunted graveyards and hear tales about famous individuals who found their final resting place in the Holy City.
Don't forget your flash cameras. You never know what phantom images you can capture...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bulldog Tours, 18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Tours offered through Bulldog Tours
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2218
Enter the gates of the Circular Congregational Church graveyard exclusively with Bulldog Tours. Hear stories of infamous people laid to rest there.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobile phone numbers are required at booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.