- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the gorgeous beaches, islands and wildlife sanctuaries around Kailua Bay by kayak with your choice of a guided or self-guided tour. You can paddle to the Mokulua Islands or Popoia Island (Flat Island) to see bird sanctuaries, snorkel with green sea turtles at Lanikai Beach and enjoy incredible views from the water. Have time to relax on the beach and swim in the ocean as you discover the natural treasures of Oahu during this day in paradise. All kayak and snorkel equipment, lunch and round-trip transportation from Waikiki are included on this small-group tour.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Island Landing Permits
- Use of kayak
- Professional guide (if option selected)
- Lunch and Drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment, dry bag, locker and showers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Safety briefing and instruction
Traveler pickup is offered
Duty Free "T Galleria" - DFS at the entrance on Royal Hawaiian Ave
331-347 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Saturday
First head to the shop where you will meet your guide and gear up. Then head out to the beautiful islands to start your kayaking adventure. On the Islands enjoy a deli lunch with amazing views of Kailua and Lanikai.
• Kailua Beach Adventures, 130 Kailua Rd Suite 101B, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-3420
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for people who do not know how to swim.
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult in a double (tandem) kayak
- The weight limit for a single-person kayak is 280lbs (127kg) and a double (tandem) kayak is 400lbs (181kg)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided for this tour. You MUST contact the local supplier before your departure date with your hotel details
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.