- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come aboard Washington's premier dining ship! This 2.5-3 hour dinner cruise takes you along the Potomac River for panoramic views of the nation's greatest monuments as you dine on a freshly prepared 3-course dinner.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
- Two and a half to three hour cruise on the Potomac River
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- The most breathtaking views of the nation's greatest landmarks, including the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- Curated music selection by Odyssey's live band
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Gangplank Marina, Washington DC
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
• Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
• Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
• Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | CrostiniEntrées
• Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
• Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
• Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
• Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
• Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber TzatzikiDesserts
• Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
• Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
• Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
• Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Cruise duration is approx 2.5 to 3 hours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a perfect evening! We tried something different and came into DC by Amtrak, which arrived in the afternoon. Time to take a rest then head over for our cruise. Salmon dinner was great, but we enjoyed the live music too. Plus to see the monuments lit up at night from a distance was wonderful. The crew and staff very attentive. The only hitch we had was our Uber drop off at the venue. There is construction going on down at the harbor. So make sure you have the correct address. Kind of confusing for the driver and even us. But we made it!
Best part of our Washington DC vacation! Super classy and special. Excellent food and live band music with a spectacular view.
The Odyssey boat night course was nice and relaxing. The staff on the boat where very accommodating.
The food was very good and the live music was good.
The end of June 2017 we took a tour of Washington D.C. and while at the National cemetery our tour guide explained about the gondolas
that come by if they had a U.S. Flag over the gondola not to take pictures because the burial had not occurred ---if it had a black drape over it that it was ok to take pictures. As the horses came by and got along side me he stopped!!!! I had my Vietnam Veteran and Navy cap on. The lead horse came directly over to me and stopped real close--the man reached out and handed me a red rose and said
Thank you for your service!!! I was just so honored more than anytime in my over 20 years of active duty in the Navy. The tour guide said that in her over 20 years of doing tours she had never observed this. This was the most outstanding tour ever!
Milton Whitehurst, Commander USN retired
Best of the best. It was really calm out. Not waver at all and we saw such amazing things. The band was great too and the ambiance was spectacular. We loved this and the monuments and dishes were spot of fantastic. We loved it. Service is excellent too.
The dinner was excellent and it was a relaxing perspective of the D.C. The band was enjoyable. It was a highly of our visit to D.C.
Toda la información fue exacta, la cena fue excelente y el crucero muy bonito
The food and cruise was superb. The music made it even more fun!! Had a wonderful time. Would do this again.
The dinner cruise was a treat for the senses
Friendly staff, cocktails available for purchase and a good dinner. Smooth sailing on the river allowed for a stroll around the deck. A great band played music for listening or dancing.
Great combination for a fun night out!
We had a really great time, food was better than expected,service and servers were exceptional and the band was great , playing all kinds of music, only downside is it's out of the way for getting a cab for your return to your hotel
Great staff! Enjoyed dining and dancing the night away. Had a wonderful evening, the sites were spectacular. Food was delicious. If ever in DC again I would take another cruise.