- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day savoring the fine wine of Napa Valley on this highly rated tour offering VIP-level service. Ride in style to four wineries aboard a luxury Mercedes Sprinter Limousine. With some input from your group — limited to just ten people — your guide will choose four wineries that best compliment the various palettes and interests. (Specific winery requests are not guaranteed.) Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch from an esteemed restaurant along the way as well as a complimentary Champagne toast with your fellow wine enthusiasts. See for yourself what makes Napa famous among wine lovers and foodies worldwide. (Winery fees not included to enhance flexibility.)
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small and intimate group tour
- Catered Gourmet Family-Style Lunch
- Fuel surcharge and PUC Licensing fee
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only - no private rental homes)
- Pick-up from San Francisco is not included
- Pick up from private rental home is not an option (must meet at Oxbow Public Market)
- Tasting Fees ($20-$30 USD each)
- Gratuities (not included)
North Napa hotels (Yountville to Calistoga)
Return location will be the same as the pickup location.
After you’ve visited your first two Napa Valley wineries, your limousine tour continues with a wine country lunch in a hidden-gem location, which may be among vineyards, garden terraces or in a wine cellar, depending on the weather. Indulge in a picnic catered by a famous local 4-star restaurant. The delicious and hearty lunches are served family style, allowing everyone to pick and choose from a delicious variety of sandwiches, side salads and desserts. Don't forget to wash down lunch with a glass of Napa Valley wine.
After lunch, visit two more hand-picked wineries in Napa Valley. This tour is great for first-timers, but is also ideal for the repeat Napa visitor, as the itinerary changes daily based on your group’s unique dynamic and previous tasting experiences (see Itinerary section below for a sample of wineries). To allow for maximum flexibility, tasting fees (ranging from 20-30 USD per winery) are not included in the price of the tour.
Throughout the tour, you will learn about the local history and geography that makes Napa famous among wine lovers and foodies worldwide. As you travel from winery to winery, take pictures of the valley’s idyllic scenery, unique artwork, beautiful landscaping and charming architecture.
The tour itinerary changes daily based on the group’s unique dynamics and previous tasting experiences. Specific winery requests are not guaranteed, however your tour guide will make the final decision of which wineries to visit after input has been received from the group, therefore making it semi-customized. Your tour guide will ask you about the styles of wines you typically enjoy, as well as any main winery features that are of most importance (i.e - winemaking tours, vineyard tours, unique architecture, wine caves, historic properties, etc.)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Pickup and drop off must be the same location
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wine tasting fees not included
- Please advise as to any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (noted in special requirements)
- Please advise as to types of wines and winery features of most interest (noted in special requirements)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.