- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a beautiful day in one of Americas most treasured National Parks! Allow our local guide to safely drive while you enjoy the views. Get out to See, Learn and Explore all the beauty the park has to offer don't just drive past. Travel through the city of Boulder adn the small town of Lyons on your way up to the park. Once inside the National Park enjoy a stroll around a snow covered Glacial Lake, carved out and dammed by glaciers long ago. Observe herds of elk grazing on rich grasses in Moraine Park. See incredible mountain and park views at Many Parks Curve. Witness the destructive force of Mother Nature while walking around an alluvial fan in Horseshoe Park. Visit the mountain village of Estes Park and have lunch on your own in one of the many restaurants or cafes, stroll the river walk and enjoy souvenir and boutique, shopping or choose to visit the Historic Stanley Hotel.
Special Note: Wildlife viewing likely but not guaranteed.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned 12 or 15 passenger Ford Transit touring vans
- Entry/Admission - Beaver Meadows Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Sprague Lake
- Entry/Admission - Many Parks Curve Overlook
- Entry/Admission - Alluvial Fan
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Park
- Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
Denver Union Station
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, Denver, Colorado
Begin your tour at Historic Union Station where your local driver guide for the day will pick you up.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
Drive through downtown Boulder on your way up to the National Park. See the University of Colorado Boulder Campus and Pearl Street.
Stop At: Beaver Meadows Visitor Center, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Enter into Rocky Mountain National Park. Travel through the park making stops to view wildlife, beautiful Mountain peaks and walk down trails. Stop in Moraine Park to look for herds of grazing elk, coyote, and deer.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sprague Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Enjoy a stroll around either Bear or Sprague Lake, determined by you, your guide and driving conditions. At either lake you will enjoy views of inspiring mountain peaks all around you and breath in the fresh mountain air. In the winter our guide will provide snow treads for you shoes so you may enjoy the beauty safely.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Many Parks Curve Overlook, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Travel up to this beautiful overlook and enjoy views of the many sides of the park. Enjoy a short walk for photos and views of the numerous mountain peaks and valleys in the park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alluvial Fan, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Hear the story of destruction and see the power of mother nature at this beautiful alluvial fan waterfall. Have fun walking the trail next to the massive boulders that were deposited on the valley floor, hear see and feel the rocky mountain water as it comes down to the valley.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Follow the river through Horseshoe park and past Sheep Lakes all the while looking for wildlife along the way. Elk, Bighorn Sheep and Moose have been seen here also a favorite spot for birds and deer.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Estes Park, Estes Park, Colorado
Spend time on your own in downtown Estes Park located at the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Stroll down Elkhorn Avenue and see the many local artisan stores and choose to eat lunch in any of the wonderful restaurants. If interested your guide will take you to see if the beautiful historic Stanley Hotel where Stephen King was inspired to write The Shinning.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved down trails and overlooks
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe driving conditions exist, so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not available after Memorial Day then we operate our Rocky Mountain National Park Summer Tour due to Trail Ridge Road being opened for the season please see that listing to book this tour in the summer
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.