- 90 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Home of the Blues comes alive aboard Memphis' only Music Bus! Real Memphis musicians will show you the sights, make you laugh, and perform the music that has made Memphis famous throughout the world. Audience participation is encouraged! Tour departs from Alfred's On Beale (197 Beale St, Memphis).
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sun Studio
- Admission to Sun Studio (if option not selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alfred's On Beale, 197 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Returns to original departure point
See calendar for schedule
All of the guides on this tour are professional Beale Street musicians who play and sing selections from the city's rich musical heritage while entertaining you with comedy, history, and behind-the-scenes stories of your favorite Memphis personalities.
Along the way, you will see:
• Sun Studio
• Beale Street
• Stax Studio
• The Lorraine Motel
• Cotton Row
• Peabody Hotel
• Overton Park
• Historic Central Gardens
• St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
• Early homes of Elvis, B. B. King, and Johnny Cash
High energy fun!
Upgrade to a guided tour of Sun Studios where many renowned performers recorded some of your favorite hits.This 3-hour upgraded tour includes transportation to Sun Studio from downtown Memphis, and admission.
Get ready to shake, rattle and roll - guaranteed fun for folks young and old!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.