- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This historic Oahu Day Trip from the Big Island to Pearl Harbor Hawaii takes you on a patriotic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice on the USS 'Missouri.' Traveling from Kona to Pearl Harbor, it's a moving day trip into history you'll never forget.
- Round-trip airfares
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Roundtrip flights
- Fuel surcharge
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- ARIZONA MEMORIAL ACCESS SHUT DOWN AGAIN (May 2018) Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Earlier this week, structural repairs were made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in early 2019.
Meet the Airport Representative at Kona Airport
Returns to original point of departure between 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Daily, except Saturday and Sunday.
On your Big Island Pearl Harbor Honolulu day trip, you will board the Navy launch for a trip across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial.** Explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic Kona Pearl Harbor journey continues with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Big Island Pearl Harbor tours also include a visit to the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
**Note: Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Structural repairs are being made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in 2019.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.