- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the nation's capital on a scenic lunch cruise! On this Washington DC cruise, not only will you indulge in an all-you-can-eat buffet, but there will also be live entertainment! Enjoy a colorful cast of performers, including a DJ to play your favorite songs and lively narration of the endless stream of city sites you pass, including the Washington Monument, the Potomac River and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 2-hour lunch (or brunch) cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee and tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other drinks (not listed in Inclusions)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pier 4, Washington DC
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 8/1/2019
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
Step aboard the sleek cruise ship and get ready to be pampered and entertained on a 2-hour cruise along Washington DC’s Potomac River. Take in spectacular views of the city's downtown and enjoy a grand buffet with drinks served by the attentive wait staff. It's a great way enjoy all the highlights of Washington DC as you dine and dance the afternoon away!
Some highlights you will see along the way include the 555-foot (169-meter) Washington Monument, the world’s tallest free-standing stone sculpture. Pass by the Reagan National Airport, one of the busiest airports in the US with an average of one flight every 30 seconds during peak periods!
You'll also cruise by Alexandria, Virginia. Alexandria was first established in the 1600s by tobacco merchants from Scotland and England. Additionally, you’ll see the Torpedo Factory, pass by Admiral's Row, cruise under the famous Woodrow Wilson Bridge, view the US Naval Research Lab and more!
Sample Menu (subject to change)
Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato| Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast: Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
Braised Beef Short Rib: Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas |Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
Greek Zucchini Fritters: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
Chocolate Decadent Cake: Mixed Berries | Raspberry Sauce
Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Although we offer children 3 years old and under free admission, please enter how many children are attending in the field provided, so that we can accommodate them on the cruise.
- The ships feature cabaret-style seating. The majority of the tables accommodate 4 to 8 people and guests are sometimes seated with other parties. Please understand that we cannot guarantee specific seating on the deck
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.