- 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See some of the most striking scenery the Grand Canyon has to offer on this morning or afternoon fixed-wing airplane flight. Soar over the eastern part of the canyon, admiring Zuni Point, the Desert View Watchtower, Point Imperial, the Painted Desert and the Kaibab National Forest. Take advantage of once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities as in-flight narration provides facts, figures and historical anecdotes about the sights you see. This scenery-packed tour provides an excellent overview of the Grand Canyon in a short amount of time.
- 40-minute scenic air tour by fixed-wing airplane
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Airport Road, Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Returns to original departure point
Set off from Grand Canyon National Park Airport on your morning or afternoon airplane tour of Grand Canyon landmarks. As you ride aboard a comfortable Vistaliner plane with panoramic windows, listen to narration about the geologic forces that helped create the dramatic canyon and surrounding terrain and the various peoples who have lived there.
Keep your camera ready as you fly over Zuni Point — one of the few lookouts on the South Rim without a road or trail — and marvel at the crimson canyon and plateau covered with cacti. Continue through the Zuni Corridor and see the confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado rivers.
Get a closer look at the Desert View Watchtower, a popular vista point on the South Rim, and glimpse the gorgeous colors of the Painted Desert in the distance. See the remote North Rim, including its highest viewpoint, Point Imperial. Admire the Kaibab Plateau and dense greenery of the Kaibab National Forest before returning to Grand Canyon National Park Airport at the conclusion of your 40-minute aerial tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.