- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore some of Kauai’s most beautiful spots which will demonstrate why this island is known as “The Garden Isle.” During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to waterfalls crashing down deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. Many dramatic ocean views will also delight you as you explore almost the entire island.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
- Wailua River Boat Cruise fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fern Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
Hotel pickup from select area hotels. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour.
Hotel pickups: 7:45am – 8:45am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel drop-offs: 5:30pm – 6pm
TOUR DESCRIPTION: Explore some of Kauai’s most beautiful spots which will demonstrate why this island is known as “The Garden Isle.” During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to waterfalls crashing down deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. Many dramatic ocean views will also delight you as you explore almost the entire island.
• Queen Victoria’s Profile Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
• Tunnel of Trees - Over a century ago, 500 eucalyptus trees were planted to form where today they tower over 100 ft and make a spectacular entry way to Koloa.
• Koloa Town - Holds the rich history of Hawaii’s sugar plantation days.
• Spouting Horn - One of the most photographed spots on Kauai.
• Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park - The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
• Captain Cook’s Landing - Where the first British discoverer Captain James cook first landed and discovered Hawaii.
• Waimea Canyon - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano.
• Coco Palms Grove - Ancestral site of Kauai’s last reigning royalty and largest Coconut grove in the state where Elvis Presley filmed Blue Hawaii.
• Holo Holo Ku Heaiu - (sacred site) A sacrificial stone foundation.
• Wailua River Boat Cruise - Float down a fresh water river while being enchanted by songs and stories of ancient Hawaii.
• Fern Grotto - Discover the beauty of a tropical rain forest filled with lush native plants.
• Opaeka`a Falls Lookout - Most accessible waterfall on the island.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A stop at Paradise Garden is made if Fern Grotto is closed.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Children under 3 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Wailua River Boat Cruise is not ADA accessible
- Guests if unable to walk need to be carried in/out of the boat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.