- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Swing across the lush trees of North Kohala and get a bird’s-eye view of the Big Island’s tropical forest! Experience the thrill of rushing through the air on this state-of-the-art, nine-line zipline system. Whether you are a zipline enthusiast or a first-time adventure-seeker, this Kohala zipline adventure in Kapaau, a small town on the northern tip of the Big Island, will be an exhilarating experience you’ll never forget!
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment (helmet, glove and harness)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
55-515 Hawi Rd, Hawi, HI 96719, USA
Returns to original departure point
Designed and built within a towering forest on a private nature reserve, this elevated adventure is perfect for all – whether you’re a beginner or seasoned expert. Our certified zipline guides promise both safety and comfort while sharing their expanded knowledge of the area’s natural and cultural history.
• Kohala, Island of Hawaii, HI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zip with them
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.