- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the Grand Canyon on this thrilling helicopter tour from Las Vegas! Enjoy breathtaking views as you fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and many other awe-inspiring sights. As you near the magnificent Grand Canyon, where you’ll descend 3,500 feet below the rim to enjoy a light snack and a Champagne toast. This private landing site 300 feet (90 meters) above the Colorado River is the furthest and deepest into the canyon of any other Grand Canyon helicopter tour! After you’ve filled up your camera with photos and soaked in the incredible scenery, head back to Vegas while flying over the famous Strip.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter
- Landing on a private bluff in the Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast and light snack (vegetables, fruit, crackers and cheese)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by deluxe van
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon from the air and ground on this 90-minute helicopter tour from Las Vegas. After being picked up from your hotel, you'll be driven to the heliport where you’ll board your air-conditioned Eco-Star helicopter.
On your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, soar over Lake Las Vegas and Lake Mead.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
As you fly over the Hoover Dam, you'll be left in awe at this particularly spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. Marvel at this architectural wonder and enjoy the amazing views of the recently built bypass bridge. During your flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via headphones.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
As you reach the Grand Canyon and fly deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour, land on a private bluff overlooking the flowing Colorado River. From this incredible perch over 3,000 feet below the canyon rim, toast to your experience with a glass of Champagne and a light snack. While you celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Back in the helicopter, enjoy another 45-minute flight back to Las Vegas, this time flying over the world famous Strip. When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.