- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This fun and educational Maui kayaking tour starts at Makena Landing and paddles around the bay area. The calm, clear ocean is perfect for various water activities including swimming, snorkeling and animal watching. Float next to peaceful turtles and admire the stunning tropical underwater world. Leave all your worries behind and join this unique Hawaiian experience.
- Beach Instructions and Safety Talk
- Guide Assisted Launch and Landings
- Quality Snorkel Equipment, PFD, and Where Required, Water Socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality Touring Kayaks - Singles and Doubles Available
- CPR and First Aid Certified Guides with Many Years Ocean Experience
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Tour returns to the original departure point approximately 3 hours after departure
This kayaking Maui trip is planned as a leisurely paddle around Makena Bay, available to all ability levels and ages 5 and up. Whether it's your first time on a kayak or if you're an experienced paddler, this Hawaiian adventure is a wonderful experience. Highlights include snorkeling with the endangered green sea turtle and wonderful views of Haleakala.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 2.5 miles
- The 10:30am tour is only available to guests who are 16 years and over.
- The 7:15am departure offers ideal weather conditions, more active reef life, better visibility, etc. Best Experience!
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.