- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 2.5-hour small-group boat cruise through the treasured tidal creeks of Charleston, South Carolina. This tour includes up to an hour long stop on the beautiful Morris Island, during which you can set out on foot and explore the pristine beach, collect seashells, hunt for sharks teeth, and enjoy the beautiful views of the historic lighthouse. On your way to and from the island, your naturalist captain will share information about the local ecosystems and history. Your captain will also point out and describe any wildlife seen along the journey, including Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, wading birds, pelicans, sea turtles, and much more!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Professional, Knowledgeable Guide
- Boat Captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1871 Bowens Island Rd, Charleston, SC 29412, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charleston Outdoor Adventures, 1871 Bowens Island Rd, Charleston, SC 29412-9525
Make your way to Bowens Island for your Morris Island eco-cruise.
On the water, you cruise through inlets, salt marshes, and estuaries near Folly Beach on your way to the island. Keep a lookout for marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles, as well as birds along the route.
After you arrive on Morris Island, spend free time exploring independently at your own pace. See the historic Morris Island Lighthouse, go searching for shells, or just relax and take in views of the surrounding area.
Your Morris Island cruise ends on the Charleston Harbor and returns to the original meeting location for drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Morris Island Lighthouse, Morris Island, Charleston, SC
Cruise past Morris Island
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, and a bag for shell collecting if desired.
- Dress for the weather with clothes and shoes that are suitable for beach walking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.