- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Are you ready for this experience?! Check off your bucket list with a tandem skydive in fabulous Las Vegas! You'll get the adrenaline rush of a 60-second free fall, followed by a peaceful parachute descent. There's nothing like it, and you have the option of capturing your skydive with photos and video.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
- Expert and qualified instructor
- All equipment and training
- Roundtrip shuttle from the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino (if option chosen)
MGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If you require pickup, you need to contact the local operator.
Pick up and transport from the GoJump Lounge is also available from the following address:
6555 S Valley View Blvd, Suite 510
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Coming from Las Vegas - Take exit 12 on I-15 south. Turn left under the freeway, then turn right at the T junction. GoJump Vegas will be on the left hand side of the road at Jean Sports Aviation Airfield.
Coming from Los Angeles - Take I-15 north exit 12 at the Gold Strike Casino exit. Turn right, then right at the T junction. GoJump Vegas will be on the left hand side of the road at Jean Sports Aviation Airfield.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
When you greeted by the smiling faces at the GoJump drop zone, they will guide you through some quick paperwork and introduce you to your tandem instructor. Then you will be equipped with a harness and goggles. After being double-checked, it's onto our built-for-skydiving aircraft to get ready for take off.
As the plane rolls down the runway and lifts off, you'll be embarking on one of life's truly special experiences. While you enjoy the beautiful views of the Las Vegas desert, your pilot will be guiding the plane to the jump altitude, over two miles above the earth. As jump time approaches, your instructor will give you one final check and then, via four attachment points, he will secure you to his own equipment (each upper attachment is capable of holding 5000 lbs/2250 kg).
When the door opens and your instructor guides you to the exit, the adrenaline will excitedly flow through your veins. For over 45 seconds, falling at speeds in excess of 120 mph/193 kph, you will finally understand why the birds sing!
And just as the adrenaline-charged freefall ends, you will find the parachute opening and the skydive transforms into a peaceful parachute descent.
• GoJump Las Vegas, 23600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89019-1606
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
- For your safety passengers must weigh under 250lbs (113kg)
- Observers may join for an additional fee, please contact the local operator for more details. Their contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher
- Upon arrival you will fill out a pre-jump documentation package. This will include such information as your weight (there are different sized parachutes so please be accurate), date of birth, driving license details, etc. as well as a waiver and release of liability form for your review. Although everything possible is done to ensure your safety, there are inherent risks associated with skydiving and aviation related activities, and in order to participate it is important you understand and acknowledge this.
- Due to the nature of the tandem skydive, the formal training required can be kept to a minimum as your personal tandem master will control the free-fall and the parachute decent. However there is some information and rules that you need to be familiar with to help with the safe outcome of the jump. By educating you as what to expect in the airplane, how to hold your body during free-fall and what to expect when the parachute opens your fears can be eased and your fun maximized.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
It was a fantastic have-to-do in Las Vegas.
The team/crew is very nice, kind! We laughed a lot at the ground and in the plane.
We shouted a lot while jumping : ))!
Bindass in Hindi/Hindu language means with abandon. One ought not expect any less when free falling out of the sky from 12000 feet. Mike the driver and Sam the videographer were professionals throughtout. A memorable experience in Las Vegas, off the Jean Airport. Best wishes to GoJump.
These guys are really awesome, very friendly, knowledgable, and talented. Had a blast. Only advice I had is that you cannot bring your own gopro, you have to use theirs. They do a camera on your tandem and also can have an additional person jump and video you going down. Outside of that, I would highly recommend!
This was an excellent tour. Staff was professional and top notch. Everything from the plane ride up to the final moment dangling out the side of the plane before you fall was a blast! I would do this tour again in a heartbeat.
Another thing ticked off my bucket list and I'm so glad I chose to do it here! From being picked up to being dropped off, it was amazing! Cannot explain the feeling a skydive gives you! Tommy was my instructor and was brilliant, felt very safe! An experience I'll never forget! Photos were brill too.
Fantastic experience, well worth the money, great service friendly staff
Had a great time skydiving. The shuttle for pickup was on time. I had trouble finding the pickup location but after calling they were patient and gave helpful directions. After being dropped off at the office we were assigned instructors. They helped us put on all the equipment and told us instructions on what to do on the plane when the door opens, what to do while skydiving, and how to land properly. My instructor, David, talked me through the entire process. Even while on the plane I didn't feel nervous since David continued to give instructions and made friendly conversation. The skydiving experience itself is like no other and you have great views of the mountain ranges. Overall I'd definitely recommend this company to anyone who would like to try skydiving.
Awesome experience and a great team of instructors. The pick up and drop off was seamless and they really kept us in the loop with whats going on. Will definitely recommend them to anyone.
My husband did the skydive whilst we were in Vegas. He thoroughly enjoyed it. He's so glad he did it!
Wonderful instructors, wonderful staff, wonderful experience. I already want to jump again. Thank you guys!
Just breathtaking! One of the best experiences ever.
The guys are really friendly and jokey which helps to calm you slightly. You have no time to think when your in the plane as your quick out the door and descending. Incredible!
The most exhilarating experience of our lives!! The misses and I are thrill seekers but had never been thrown out of a plane at 15,000ft strapped to a guy we'd just met before - so we booked this. The team here are great and professional. They run you through a safety briefing and get you on a bench to practice you positioning for when you finally jump. There are lockers for your belongings and they allow you to bring your own GoPro cameras but trust me when I say pay the little extra for them to film your jump. They keep you laughing through your nerves and when it comes to the point of jumping they confirm with you whether you want to do it - if not you get a refund which I thought was awesome for them to offer but nonetheless make sure you jump as it will be the best experience ever!!
This was the most amazing experience of my life!!! I decided for my 62nd birthday I was going to go sky diving and what better place to do it then in Las Vegas. From the minute I called with questions TT Debbie, until I landed with Wilbert this was nothing short of spectacular! These people are so kind, considerate, and knowledgeable they put you at ease before your adventure begins. What an adventure it is!! I am scared of heights and petrified of flying, but am an adrenalin junkie. This beats any ride you've ever been on. If I can do it anyone can do it. The thrill was just amazingly undiscribeable!!
The owner and his colleagues are absolutely wonderful and I felt safe with them on my back. I am so happy I got to experience my one and only time sky diving here I Vegas with this lovely team of people.
This is the tour ,,,I said I would NEVER do in my life !! but you know what,,i DID IT im in the club now ,,,,it was awesome ,,,was feeling a little bit sick with the spinning ,,should have taken pills ,but its not that scary finely,,and my guy ,cant remember his name ,sorry guy ,lol was super and funny,,they all were ,,and first thing you know ,,,you are out!! and that's it ,,,,im so proud of having done it !! thanks to all.