- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This musical cabaret revue features dynamic and exciting performances. Prepare to start “Dancing in the Streets,” celebrating the music and musicians of a powerful era, including Diana Ross, The Four Tops, Martha & the Vandellas, Stevie Wonder, Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5, Lionel Richie, Gladys Knight and many more!
- Likely to Sell Out
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All Fees and Taxes
GTS Theatre, 1220 Port Dr Next To Jamin Leather, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-6346
Visit: GTS Theatre, 1220 Port Dr Next To Jamin Leather, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-6346
At the GTS Theatre in Myrtle Beach, sit down at the intimate venue for your performance of 'Motor City Musical – A Tribute to Motown,' a show following one man’s dream that turned into everyone’s music.
Learn about all the iconic musical talent that came out of Detroit in the 1960s and 1970s as you sing along to hits by beloved artists like Stevie Wonder and Diana Ross. Motown crushed barricades, changed lives, and had Americans across the country moving to the same beats. This musical journey takes you back to the era of Motown with dynamic performances that will keep you 'dancing in the street' for the rest of the night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise at time of booking if you are bringing a wheelchair
- Seats are assigned by the theater and will not be known in advance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.