- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Set sail on a spacious catamaran and head out to explore North America’s only living coral reef. With instructions from our professional crew, you’ll descend a stairway to the sea and encounter the coral reef and a multitude of sea life.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary beer, wine and margaritas after snorkeling (margaritas on afternoon trip)
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Food and drinks, unless specified
241 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
Snorkel into one of Key West’s most popular attractions: the reef and crystal blue waters surrounding this island paradise. For almost three decades visitors and locals alike have been choosing this us for snorkeling Key West’s nearby reef.
Your sailing and Key West snorkeling adventure begins as you board a state-of-the-art catamaran, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America’s only living coral reef, where the wonders of Mother Nature await you. During your trip, unlimited sodas and water will be served.
While onboard you'll be offered the ultimate in sailing and snorkeling comfort, featuring:
• A Stairway to the Sea
• Large Sundeck
• Shaded Lounge Area
• Fresh Water Rinse
• Top of the Line Sanitized Snorkel Gear Provided
• Professional Instruction by Fury’s Friendly Crew
Before entering the water, a friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea,” you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary ice cold beer and wine will be served. On the afternoon trip frosty margaritas are available as you sail back into shore.
Don’t miss out on this amazing Key West Snorkeling experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.