- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hear ye, hear ye. Calling all lords and ladies, maidens and noblemen, wizards and wenches. Get admission to Las Vegas’ most popular dinner show, Tournament of Kings. Watch a performance filled with wizards, knights and, of course, kings, as well as ample amounts of action-packed sword fighting and jousting. Feast on Cornish game hens, raise your stein and scream out to the action playing out in front of you.
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Live Entertainment Tax
- Brokerage Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tournament of Kings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking/Valet fees
Excalibur Hotel and Casino
Daily except Tuesday
What does it take to put on a show of medieval proportions? For starters, a stable of 30 horses, 10 of which are used in each performance. The swords are titanium and create sparks during battle sequences. Over the course of a year, approximately 3,900 lances are smashed in the furious jousting competition.
Such is the spectacle that is Tournament of Kings. The show begins with a visit from Merlin, who explains that each section of the audience is a ‘country’ and each country has a king. Prepare to cheer for yours as the show begins.
King Arthur gathers the rulers of Europe for an extravagant banquet and competition. The kings test their knightly skills while riding horses. But here’s where things get interesting: The generous hospitality of King Arthur is met with hostility when the evil wizard Mordred invades the party. The kings of Europe must unite to defeat him.
Be a guest at the banquet. Start off with a delicious bowl of ‘dragon’s blood.’ (Here’s a secret: it’s actually tomato soup.) Feast on a hearty Cornish game hen and veggies, plus bread and dessert. In true medieval fashion, eat using your hands; there are no forks or spoons. And don’t forget to raise your glass and give a hearty toast to the kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All ages are welcomed, children age 3 years and younger must sit on the lap of a parent or guardian
- This show features horses, pyrotechnics, strobe lights, smoke and fog effects in an enclosed area. Guests are seated in close proximity to the horses and dirt arena. Therefore, persons sensitive to horses, dust or with allergies, asthma or respiratory conditions should attend at their own risk.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.