- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Chicago at your own pace during this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Choose between our different tour options based on your time. See tons of highlights quickly, without worrying about navigation, and enjoy onboard commentary from a local expert as you ride. Our app also offers audio and readable versions of the tour in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Mandarin.
Add our Night Tour and/or Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Route to get the most out of your visit.
Stops include: Sheraton Hotel, Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower, Chicago Theatre, Art Institute, Hilton Chicago/Grant Park, Adler Planetarium, Field Museum/ Shedd Aquarium, Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, The Magnificent Mile, The Water Tower, 360 Chicago at 875 N. Michigan Ave. and Hard Rock/River North
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Snacks - Coupon for Complimentary Bag of Garrett Popcorn
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hop On Hop Off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 401 N Michigan Ave - Northeast end of Michigan Avenue Bridge
- Water Tower - Southeast corner of Pearson and Michigan
- 875 N Michigan Ave - Northeast corner of Chestnut and Michigan
- Hard Rock Cafe - West side of Clark between Ontario and Ohio
- Skydeck Chicago - South side of Jackson between Wacker and Franklin
- Chicago Theater - Under the Chicago Theatre marquee at 175 N. State St.
- The Art Institute of Chicago - Across from museum at Michigan and Adams
- Hilton Chicago - Northwest corner of Michigan and 8th
- Adler Planetarium - On westbound Solidarity Drive
- The Field Museum - McFetridge Drive, west of Museum Campus Drive by CTA bus stop
- Sheraton Grand Chicago - Northeast corner of Columbus and North Water, across from NBC Tower
- Navy Pier - Blue tents on the north side of horseshoe driveway
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Loop / The Magnificent Mile / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Navy Pier / The Chicago Theatre / Adler Planetarium / The Art Institute of Chicago / Shedd Aquarium / Field Museum
Operates: Hop On Hop Off Schedule May 1-19: Every 30 minutes May 20-September 29: Every 15 minutes September 30-November 2: Every 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Assistance on and off the vehicles is offered to wheelchair passengers. Wheelchairs which fold up can be stored on board. Some trolley tour vehicles have an elevator platform/lift - need 24 hours notice 773-648-5000
- Hours subject to change
- Route subject to close in winter months (November-February) due to inclement weather
- Audio guide is available in German, Portuguese, Mandarin, and Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.