- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit New Orleans' oldest, most active, and most haunted cemetery! There are over 100,000+ dead! This walking tour of St. Louis Cemetery #1 is led by a local guide and has a duration of 2 hours.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Water, coffee, and beverages (available for purchase)
701 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3535
St. Louis Cemetery #1 houses the tombs of many notable historic figures, most notably that of the esteemed Voodoo Priestess Marie Laveau. Her tomb is the 2nd most visited gravesite in the USA, behind only Elvis’! Bring your camera to capture the picturesque decay, and if you’re lucky, some paranormal activity. Collect your prayers and wishes. This is the ONLY cemetery tour that performs a unique group ritual/blessing at the tomb of Marie Laveau.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Congo Square, 701 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Along the way, you'll make a brief stop at Congo Square to hear some of the rich VOODOO history, and then, you'll visit one of the cities' first mortuaries! Be amazed!!!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and be sure to visit a restroom prior to your arrival at Rouse's Market. There will be a 10-minute break with restrooms approximately one hour into the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.