- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in the history and beauty of Savannah on this guided walking tour. Learn about the city’s colonial past, as well as its role in the American Revolution and Civil War, as you explore Reynolds Square, the Savannah Historic District and more. This city is full of historic sites, beautiful squares, churches and great shopping and dining. This tour is a fantastic way to become better acquainted with this southern gem!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Professional guide
- Learning about Savannah's fascinating history
- Seeing the history and culture firsthand
- Hearing about the best shopping and dining spots
- Getting an overview of this beautiful city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
24 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Returns to original departure point
Your 1.5-hour walking tour of Savannah begins in Reynolds Square, which contains some of the most interesting historical buildings in the city. Your guide will explain how this square was the center of colonial government in the 1700s, and originally held the House of Assembly, where the first reading of the Declaration of Independence in Georgia took place.
Travel back in time as you enjoy a leisurely stroll through the streets and squares of Old Savannah and the downtown area, which includes the Savannah Historic District, the Savannah Victorian Historic District and 22 park-like squares. This area is one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US.
You’ll be offered views of canopies of trees, floral landscapes and historic buildings as you hear stories about Savannah’s role as a strategic port city during the American Revolution and Civil War.
Your tour ends back at Reynolds Square, leaving you with a great introduction to the Hostess City of the South.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pets welcome
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.