- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This classic Santa Fe food and drink adventure is focused on Santa Fe's downtown Plaza neighborhood. You will explore Santa Fe by foot while sampling the best in local food and wine. You will have a chance to sample classic New Mexican flavors, as well as get a taste of what’s new and exciting in Santa Fe’s food scene. Along the way, you’ll learn about the city’s long and fascinating history, with an emphasis on how Native, Hispanic, and Anglo cultures shaped – and were shaped by – the region’s unique (and delicious!) food culture.
This tour is designed with adventurous eaters in mind. Some food in New Mexico can be spicy, and while we can accommodate food allergies we are unable to provide "non-spicy" alternatives.
This tour includes a variety of restaurants, and is NOT focused exclusively on New Mexican food. We bring you the best of Santa Fe, which includes a diverse array of cuisines.
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Four food tastings (two of these include drink pairings)
- One wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitute available with advance notice)
- Wander New Mexico's Pocket Guide to Santa Fe (a handy map of the area with recommendations)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guide gratuity
62 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
Saturday (starting from January 21st)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Fe Plaza, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
The central meeting point of Santa Fe (and where our tour begins)!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, 131 Cathedral Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2026
We stop for 5-10 minutes outside of the church and discuss the arrival of the Spanish in New Mexico and the important influence they've had on our cuisine and culture
Pass By: Palace of the Governors, 105 W Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2014
We pass by the Palace of the Governors (oldest continuously used public government building in the US!) and talk about its role in Santa Fe's history. We do not go inside or visit the museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a walking tour. Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long, but spread out between the four stops. YOU MUST BE IN GOOD WALKING CONDITION TO ENJOY THIS TOUR
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is recommended that you eat a large, late breakfast the day of the tour; Expect enough food to replace lunch, but also keep in mind the first tasting stop begins at about 1:30pm
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Locations visited are subject to change
- Child policy: if you are bringing children under the age of seven they do not require tickets. The walking route for all tours is stroller accessible. However, please bear in mind there is good deal of walking and listening involved, and some younger children may lose interest. While our tours are experience based and highly engaging, the content is not specifically geared towards children. At this time we are also unable to offer "kids menu" food items
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise if non-alcoholic drinks are requested at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.