- 240 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a stunning trip into the Yukon Territory in comfort and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Look for wildlife and stop at scenic viewpoints on your way to Iditarod racer, Michelle Phillips' Mushers Camp. Once arrived at the destination, you will have plenty of time to hang out with some adorable Alaskan Husky puppies, explore the grounds and go for an exciting dogsled ride through the Yukon wilderness. This tour takes approximately 4-4.5 Hours.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please make sure you arrive 20 minutes early and have your ticket and PASSPORT.
Rail Road Dock, Ore Dock, Broadway Dock
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
322 7th Ave, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
See availability (except Saturday and Sunday)
Pickup will be at the cruise ship docks or at our store front location. Let us know your preference and it will be a pleasure to accommodate you.
From the ship, or shop, We begin our tour up the South Klondike Highway. Rising from sea level to 3300ft in elevation, up over the White Pass Summit and into the sub arctic alpine tundra of the Tormented Valley and into Canada. We stop at several breathtaking scenic view points along the way for spectacular photo opportunities and to look for wildlife.
Next, join Iditarod Musher Michelle Phillips at her stunning musher’s camp near Tutshi Lake. Enjoy a 1.6 mile dog ride where you will meet real Alaskan Huskies who take part in the world famous Iditarod and Yukon Quest. Visit with adorable husky puppies and enjoy some puppy play time while you learn about what it takes to race the Iditarod.
After musher’s camp, stop for a great photo opportunity at the "Welcome to the Yukon" sign on the Edge of stunning Tutshi Lake.
There are so many scenic look outs to stop and take photos, your camera will be full of amazing memories by the time you return to Skagway.
A tour into the Yukon gives you great opportunities to look for wildlife grazing on the road side. Keep an eye out for Black Bear, Grizzly Bears, Caribou, Moose, Lynx, Rabbits and Sheep on this incredible tour into Canada and back.
Please note, the dog sledding is done on dirt not snow. Northern Summers are actually quite warm. Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed, however, our guides do their best to point them out whenever they see them so you can enjoy the experience!
• See the stunning White Pass Valley
• Explore British Columbia and the Yukon Territory
• Visit the iconic “Welcome to Alaska” Sign
• Play with Alaskan Husky Puppies
• Enjoy a Dog Mushing Experience
• Breath taking views and stunning photo opportunities
• Visit the iconic “Welcome to the Yukon” Sign
• Learn about the Iditarod and Yukon Quest from a born and raised Yukon woman who has competed in both races.
• Did we mention the adorable husky puppies?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Guests who do not have their passports present at the time of departure will not be allowed on the tour and are not entitled to a refund
- A small amount of walking is involved over uneven surfaces
- Must be able to climb in and out of the tour vehicle without much difficulty
- Not wheelchair accessible (Collapsible wheelchairs may be able to be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark and the tour operators have been given adequate notification) The tour is collapsible wheelchair accessible however, be prepared for uneven, natural surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or for those using a collapsible wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Guests must arrive at the meeting locations 20 minutes prior to departure. Any guests who are late or miss their departure time may will be considered a "No-Show" and will not be entitled to a refund. Please be punctual.
- Long pants, close-toed shoes, Windbreaker or Raincoat and Sunglasses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.