- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a “Hawaiian night” with upscale luau buffet and largest cast show in Waikiki! You’ll enjoy roasted luau pig and beef buffet, welcome Mai Tai, live Hawaiian music and hula before being seated in the premier section for the new “Rock-A-Hula!” After the show, don’t miss the exciting Meet-and-Greet with Legends Artists.
- Family friendly
- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Excellent value for money
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hawaiian greeting
- One original E Komo Mai Tai
- Upscale Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Live Hawaiian music with hula dancers during the dinner
- Simple Hula lesson
- Premier seating in the mezzanine for the show
- Waikiki's largest Hawaiian show, Rock-A-Hula
- Meet-and-Greet® with the cast
- Entry/Admission - Rock-A-Hula
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Royal Hawaiian Center, Building B, 4th floor
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
Visit: Rock-A-Hula, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Hawaiian Greeting
- Upscale Luau Buffet Dinner with Hawaiian Music and Hula
- Waikiki's Biggest Show, New Rock-A-Hula
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. Please provide 24-hours advance notice for assistance.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Child ages are 3-11. Infant is free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat and meals not included.
- Hotel transfers are only available if the option "Luau + Trasnportation" is selected and paid for at the time of check-out.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I have been to several Luau's and this one is one of my favorites. They had a buffet dinner outdoors, under a tent so you were out of the weather if it had been bad. The dinner was typical, not great but enough good so you don't go away hungry. The luau entertainment was very good and up close and personal with the dancers. After dinner we seated in a very nice air-conditioned theatre, again out of the weather if it had been bad. The singing, dancing and musicians were very good. Enough Hawaiian themed but not over the top. The main attraction is the star impersonators. We had Elvis and Michael Jackson. Both were very good entertainers. This was basically a Luau with Legends in Concert. Unless you don't like to eat or be entertained, you will enjoy this show.
Everybody was very nice!!!! We feel happy , and
All dancers were so nice, buffet was excellent, we enjoyed!!!! And after the show we can took pictures with the dancers !!!!
It was kitschy, but fun. I was there Thanksgiving 2016 and I wanted to do something different. The Royal Hawaiian Theatre is in a mall on the 4th floor I almost couldn't find it because I was looking for a stand alone theatre. The food was average and buffet style but overall I enjoyed myself. You have dinner in a separate location/ dining area from the show and after dinner you have a short walk to the theatre and see the show. It was fun Elvis, Michael Jackson and Celine Dion performed for us with Hawaiian dancers.