- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Admire New York's famous skyline and iconic sights from the water on this morning or afternoon cruise. See top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and United Nations, and learn more about the city and its landmarks from engaging commentary. This scenic, relaxing cruise is the perfect way to take a break from the hectic pace of Manhattan.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- 90-minute Manhattan harbor cruise
- Live tour guide, English only
- Food and drinks (refreshments available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cruise departs from Pier 78
Returns to original departure point
Head to Pier 78 on the west side of Manhattan to board your morning or afternoon cruise around the lower part of Manhattan. Kick back in the climate-controlled indoor seating area, or take in unobstructed views from the boat's observation deck.
Cruise down the Hudson River into Manhattan Harbor, then up the East River to midtown before looping back. Along the way, keep your camera ready for spectacular photo ops of New York's many world-famous skyscrapers and bridges. See a variety of New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park, Museum of Jewish Heritage, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, South Street Seaport, Chrysler Bridge and United Nations.
Throughout your cruise, listen to entertaining and informative onboard narration providing history and fun facts about New York City and its best-known sights. Your 1.5-hour Manhattan cruise ends at Pier 78.
Choose an optional upgrade to include one or three attraction tickets from the list below.
Upgrade to choose from the following attractions:
• LOL Comedy Club
• Luna Park
• Madame Tussauds Gold Ticket
• National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
• One World Observatory
• Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square
• The TOUR
• The RIDE
• The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE
• Top of the Rock Observation Deck
• 9/11 Memorial & Museum
• 9/11 Tribute Museum
• American Museum of Natural History
• Brooklyn Historical Society
• Brooklyn Botanical Garden & Brooklyn Museum Combo Set
• Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
• Guggenheim Museum
• International Center of Photography
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
• Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Cloisters, The MET Breuer
• Museum of Modern Art (closed for renovation June 16 to October 21, 2019)
• MoMA PS1
• Museum of the City of New York
• Museum of Jewish Heritage
• New York Botanical Garden
• New York Historical Society
• Whitney Museum of American Art
• CitySightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
• CitySightseeing New York Skyline Cruise
• Manhattan by Sail – Clipper City Daytime Statue Sail
• RIB New York – High Speed Harbor Tour
• Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island
Tours and Transportation
• Alternative New York Street Art Tour
• Bike and Roll – 2 Hour Bike Rental
• Bike and Roll Inside Central Park Tour
• Broadway Walking Tour
• Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours: Inside Industry Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours: World War II Tour
• Central Park TV & Movie Tour
• Chassidic Walking Tour
• City CoPilot: NYC Luggage Storage
• Fancy Apple 2 Hour Bike Tour
• Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
• Greenwich Village Tour
• Harlem Gospel Experience Tour
• High Line, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
• Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
• Macy’s Historic Tour
• Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
• NYC Gospel Walking Tour
• NYC Slavery and Underground Tour
• Rockefeller Center Tour
• Secrets of Brooklyn: The Insider’s Scavenger Hunt
• Secrets of New York: The Insider’s Scavenger Hunt
• Secrets of The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
• Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour
• Street Art Workshop
• The Radio City Stage Door Tour
• Tour Central Park 2 Hour Bike Tour
• Tour Central Park 2 Hour Walking Tour
• Tour Central Park 12 Hour Bike Rental
• Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street
• Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 50th Street
• Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
• $25 towards Lunch or Dinner at Buca di Beppo
• Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
• Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
• $25 towards Lunch or Dinner at Planet Hollywood
*Choice of options is subject to change
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible; however there may be a step up or down depending on the water level on the day of your cruise
- Please leave a note in the Special Requirements box at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Attraction ticket (if option selected) is valid for one time use within 14 days
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The best way to see the Statue of Liberty and the tower blocks of New York, very informative guide during the trip.
We loved this tour. It was our first morning in NYC and was a great way to see many of the sights and gain our bearings of the city. Nadia was the host ands she was awesome! So knowledgeable and entertaining. It was great that we could also get off at the 9/11 Memorial. Thank you, would definitely recommend.
it was a beautiful way to spend time with friends and family. lots of great information on the different boroughs, tunnels and bridges. We also got some excellent pictures of the Statute of Liberty.
A very enjoyable cruise, really fabulous seeing the sights of the skylines and bridges from the water. The tour guide was excellent giving a ton of history on each of the sights... A must do if you are visiting New York!
This tour was so worth it! The staff as a whole were very friendly but our guide Michael was simply AMAZING. So knowledgeable and funny. Definitely try to get a spot up top if you can handle the brisk cold wind.
This had a live person giving the detail on the trip. She was knowledgeable. I like it better than when you have a head set and have a recorded message.
This was perfect! You get to see so much from a different perspective. The Statue of Liberty was amazing! My only suggestion is to get there early and get to the top. It was SUPER crowded!
OI like a tour with a person who speaks to you and not through a head set. It was a beautiful and day and we saw things from the boat that do not look the same on land. We got off and went up n the World Trade Center. That is also very well done. with the voucher from the boat we did not have to wait in line to buy a ticket. Very worth while.
Go up at the Trade Center early and then get back on the boat.
We had a beautiful sunny day so the skyline was sharp and beautiful. The guide on the cruise was excellent. We would recommend this cruise to anyone visiting NYC.
My trip was an experience of a life time, my family and I enjoyed the tour exceptionally and will and looking forward to doing it again.
Getting to the pier was easy and on arrival the welcome was fine.
We had time to take photos and look around, the tour guide was clear and full of knowledge of the sites.
We saw the Empire state building, Chrysler building, pass by Ground zero site of the former twin towers, pass by the Brooklyn bridge and many others.
The tour went out to Ellis Island statue of Liberty where it turned around and made its way back to the pier allowing you to see the sites from a different angle.
It was a beautiful cruise and worth every penny, to anyone who is thinking about taking this cruise stop thinking and just do it, its worth it, and if you have children they are not left out my children find it very educational.
Had no problem exchanging voucher for tickets. No wait time got right on after exchange. Found out that additional ticket can be gotten to get on and off the cruise to visit different parts of new York financial district, Brooklyn, etc. Very nice
This cruise provided a very relaxing and educational tour of New York City's shoreline. Exploration of the city can be challenging as it is so dense, compact and busy. The Skyline cruise allows you to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of the different boroughs and landmarks as well provide little known information on NYC's history. To top it all off, every employee I encountered from the ticket counter to the crew members on board were extremely professional and friendly. Truly an activity must!!